Complying with Government Regulations
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all at our Carol Singing event tomorrow. However, we do need to be mindful of the restrictions in place for the pandemic. To keep everyone safe and to help us comply with Government regulations, please read the following safety information before you set out.
- To maintain social distancing arrangements, please keep to the yellow markings/cones. Marshalls will be on hand to help you find somewhere to stand safely away from others.
- We encourage all attendees to wear face masks to the event.
- Government guidance for carol singing events state that attendees should remain seated where possible. If you are able to bring a portable seat / camping chair, this would be appreciated. Do not worry if you do not have one – there will be a limited number of spare seats available.
- We would kindly request that pets are left at home to prevent the potential for unintended accidents.
- Residents should not mix with other households whilst attending the event.
- Please note that groups of more than six people will not be permitted to share a space on the green.
- If you are unable to attend in person, we will be live-streaming the event on our
- Facebook site. We will take care not to include anyone other than the organising team in any shots.
- Finally, please dress appropriately for the weather – it may be a little cold!
- Please scan in on to the QR code when attending the event with the NHS App